Algonquin Park is at its best for the July long weekend. Hot days are great for swimming, lot’s of chances to photograph moose chewing on water lilies, and magical evenings looking up at the night sky. Any of you looking for something last minute to do this July long weekend , look at our Algonquin Log Cabin long weekend special. 3 nights Log cabin accommodation, tasty meals by Chef Nikoline and fun excursions by canoe and or on foot. With a long dock and a separate sundeck , The Algonquin Log Cabin has a gorgeous waterfront to sip a cold drink and take in the sunset over Surprise Lake. Best of all- the incredible meals served at the long harvest table or over a fire on a lakeside campsite. Call today, we still have some space.
Looking for a cottage ? Our Algonquin Cottage Outpost has space July 4 – 7. Very comfortable with large modern kitchens, fireplace and the floating sauna.
Looking past the long weekend, we have some space July 4 – 6 and July 8 – 10, 2016 on our 3 day Algonquin Park guided canoe trip.
Whatever you are up to this long weekend, enjoy and a warm Happy Canada Day to all of you.
- Home Voyageur Quest
- Algonquin Canoe Trips
- Algonquin Park Canoe Trips
- Algonquin Moose Photo Safari
- 3 day Algonquin Park Classic Canoe Trip
- 3 day Family Algonquin Canoe Trip
- 3 day Algonquin Trout Fishing Canoe Trip
- 3 day Backcountry Gourmet Safari
- 5 day Algonquin “One Way” Canoe Trip
- 5 day Algonquin Park Canoe & Lodge
- 5 day Algonquin Park Family Adventure Canoe and Lodge
- 7 day September Encore: Sept. 3–9
- 7 day Petawawa River Whitewater Adventure
- 8 day “Best of the Northwest” Canoe Trip
- 14 day Crossing Algonquin Canoe Trip
- Private Algonquin Canoe Trip
- The Duke of Edinburgh’s Expedition Canoe Trip
- 3 day Sea Kayaking Trip
- 5 day Killarney Sea Kayaking Trip
- Algonquin Canoe Trip Photo Gallery
- Algonquin Log Cabin
- Algonquin Park Cottage Rentals
- Algonquin Island Retreat